From its core values, GP JOULE has developed 12 principles upon which all the company’s activities are based upon. They are taken into account within the day-to-day working environment and the interaction with one another. Customers, partners and suppliers can rely on our commitment to these principles while relying on GP JOULE’s work.
- Trust is the foundation for all of our activities.
- Our activities are intended to conserve natural resources for future generations.
- We intend to generate and supply renewable energy sustainably and as economically as possible.
- Our daily activities are intended to secure the long-term health of our company.
- We want to maintain constructive, long-term, trustful and respectful relationships with our customers, suppliers and other business partners and create mutual benefits for all.
- We do not make decisions until we understand their consequences.
- We carefully examine the basis for every decision.
- We want to concentrate on using and developing our strengths. We will address the weaknesses that prevent us from using those strengths.
- One of our strengths lies in recognizing our weaknesses.
- It is important for us to be an attractive place for exceptional employees to work at.
- We continually assess and analyze the results of our activities.
- We share and communicate information and experience.